土耳其确认夜总会袭击凶手 Turkey Identified Istanbul Nightclub Shooter

土耳其外交部长恰武什奥卢星期三说,有关当局已经确认了新年在伊斯坦布尔夜总会开枪打死39人的枪手。

恰武什奥卢在接受土耳其官媒阿纳多卢通讯社采访时宣布了这个消息,但是他没有透露枪手的名字。

土耳其媒体星期二播放了一段夜总会袭击嫌疑人的录像。录像显示一名男子在伊斯坦布尔的塔克西姆广场走动。目前还不清楚这段录像拍摄的具体时间。土耳其当局早些时候公布了从监控录像截取的这名嫌疑人的模糊画面。

阿纳多卢通讯社星期三还报道说,当局还逮捕了5名和袭击有关的人。他们被怀疑是伊斯兰国极端组织成员。

Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said Wednesday authorities have identified the gunman who killed 39 people in a New Year's attack at a nightclub in Istanbul.

Cavusoglu made the announcement during an interview with the state-run Anadolu news agency, but did not give the attacker's name.

Turkish media broadcast video Tuesday of a man they said was the suspected gunman walking around Istanbul's Taksim square. It was unclear when the video was recorded. Authorities had earlier released a grainy image of the suspected shooter taken from security camera footage.

Anadolu also reported Wednesday authorities had detained five more people in connection with the attack. The five were suspected to be members of the Islamic State group.